Hello you fine folks, it’s update time.
We’re hopping right in, buckle up, we have three pieces of big news for you.
- Though blood, sweat, and tears were shed - the Brooklyn factory did not work out as planned. (Short story version)
- We have a shiny new facility in New Jersey that is USDA approved!
- We are in the early stages of setting up shop and have to delay our re-launch (which was going to be this March,) to the end of Spring 2015.
Best news is: with our re-launch we are still making our promised changes:
- We will have more wholesale! With a lower wholesale price point, we are pushing for more local stores to carry
- New local pickup in Brooklyn!
- Space for recipe experimentation and new biltong flavors
- Still allow us to give to our Brooklyn community
We so appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through these kinks, and we will continue to keep you updated as we get Biltong back in the bag!
Please email us with any questions, (or if you want the longer version of the story!) firstname.lastname@example.org
Best and cheers, Ben and Em