Deviled eggs are a classic cookout favorite that can really be enjoyed all year long. Are you ready to try the BEST deviled eggs you've ever had?
1. First start with 6 peeled, hard-boiled eggs.
2. Cut in half and remove the yolk.
3. Place the yolks in a medium-sized bowl and add:2 Tbsp mayo
1 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp pickle juice
a pinch of salt and pepper
4. Mix well until the contents are creamy and thoroughly combined (no clumps!)
5. Scoop the yolk mixture into the whites.
6. Chop some pickles and biltong and top the deviled eggs.