Whether it's served cold at a summer bbq, or warm at a snug fall dinner party, potato salad is an instant winner! And when it's #whole30approved AND stuffed with Steakhouse Biltong? #winningwinningwinning
Shout out and many thanks to #whole30coach Hayley Lucero @live.whole.heartedly for sharing her yummy recipe with us!
Ready to make it?
Serving size is 4
Cook time is 35 minutes
Gather this together:
2 medium russet potatoes
1/3 cup Brooklyn Biltong Steakhouse beef jerky
1/4 cup avocado mayo
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tsp dill
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp chopped dill pickles
Salt and pepper
Now do this:
- Wash and chop 2 russet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Boil a medium pot of water and add potatoes. Cook until fork tender (about 20 minutes).
- While potatoes are boiling, combine the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk together.
- When potatoes are finished, drain water, add potatoes to your dressing, mix, and let it rest.
- Serve right away or cover and place in the fridge to enjoy chilled.