Looking for an easy bake and take breakfast that's Whole30 approved? These biltong and egg bites are filled up to their sunny-side with flavor!
Shout out and many thanks to #whole30coach Kelsey Sherman @thepracticalprep for sharing her yummy recipe with us!
Ready to make it?
Gather this together:
½ tbsp oil
½ onion, chopped
2 bell peppers, chopped
1 small russet potato, peeled and grated
1 tsp salt, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
2 oz Steakhouse biltong
¼ cup almond milk
Now do this:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease muffin tin and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and pepper and cook until starting to soften, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add grated potato, ½ tsp salt and pepper. Cook until potato is starting to turn soft, then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a bowl. Whisk with the almond milk and remaining ½ tsp salt.
- Mix the biltong in with the potato and veggies. Distribute the mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Use a measuring cup to pour egg mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until eggs are set.